DO's quarterly newsletter - DO Buzz
Note: Click on the DO Buzz to view our two page newsletters.
February 2023 - New Publication!
- September 2022 - DO project funded by NHGRI for another 5 years!
- June 2022 - Focus on DO web resource updates, definition source clean up and lens.org citation counts.
- February 2022 - 2021 Year in Review: Statistical summaries of changes to and use of DO resources.
- November 2021 - Creation of CFDE slim and release of 2022 update paper.
- July 2021 - Spotlight on Databases Using DO.
- February 2021 - Publication Highlights: Tools/Apps using DO.
- September 2020 - Automated generation of gene summaries at the Alliance of Genome Resources.
- April 2020 - DO Spotlight of the Quarter: Disease Ontology's application in Gene Co-expression in Network Analysis.
- December 2019 - DO Spotlight of the Quarter: Recent DO Use Cases, 2019.
- August 2019 - Spotlight on the DO website relaunch.
- March 2019 - Spotlight on Xenbase, using Xenopus to model human diseases.
- October 2018 - Spotlight on the DO OWL view.